Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouYesterday at 2:54 amRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 2:53 amRyanNerdyGamerSwitch 2 before TGS?September 5th 2024, 9:17 pmKeAfan7The video games alphabetSeptember 5th 2024, 9:13 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?September 5th 2024, 9:10 pmKeAfan7
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Everyone Grab Your Flashlight Next April!

photo 630x2_zps61e55dad.jpg

The new indie publisher Over The Moon has announced today that they will be releasing their recent Kickstarter project title The Fall on the Wii U eshop with April 2014 being their target for when the game will be released!

The game has a dark theme and is heavily influenced by Super Metroid according to the game's creator. Below is some footage of the game via Kickstarter!

Are you looking forward to this title's April 2014 release? Let us know in our comments!

The Fall Sets April 2014 As Its Wii U Release Window! 19654

The Fall Sets April 2014 As Its Wii U Release Window! 87457210

The Fall Sets April 2014 As Its Wii U Release Window! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

FuManchu
This game looks like it has some potential to be a great game so I will keep an eye on its progress on the developers website.
Anonymous
It looks fun! I love you
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
October 10th 2013, 3:52 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
I have my eye on this sweet looking game.
SheldonTheGenius
October 10th 2013, 7:05 pmSheldonTheGenius
This game looks fascinating certainly worth keeping an eye on.
NINTENBRO
This game's atmosphere reminds me of NightSky. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, though. I'm still stuck in the f****** Old Ruins. The section I'm screwed on has physics that don't meld with the level design. I love the atmosphere in NightSky, but some of the physics are really off. I hope my experience with that game doesn't keep me from giving this game a chance, since the art style is so similar. It may put me in depressed mood. Lol!
SonicKnuckles
October 11th 2013, 2:23 pmSonicKnuckles
@Nintenbro I think this game is very different despite the similar art style of the two games.
ToughGamer
Just six months until this game is released on the eshop.
SuperVash
This game looks pretty darn good! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)