Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouToday at 7:38 pmRyanNerdyGamerPractice test questions for pl-300 examToday at 7:33 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?Today at 6:36 amAqua Cherry BlossomYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)September 17th 2024, 4:49 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?September 10th 2024, 9:52 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Autobotz
Autobotz

Ever Played Knuckles Chaotix? Empty Ever Played Knuckles Chaotix?

October 17th 2011, 4:46 pm
I recently aquired the game and I'm actually enjoying it pretty well. It's almost as fun as the glassic Sonic games on Genesis. I'm not crazy about being tethered to a tag along but the music and Graphics are top notch.
I never owned a Sega 32X before so this is totally new to me. I remember seeing the game on store shelves when it was new but the 32X was dead before I even knew what it was. Was Knuckles Chaotix the only 32X game worth playing?

Admin

Ever Played Knuckles Chaotix? Empty Re: Ever Played Knuckles Chaotix?

October 17th 2011, 4:51 pm
Ive never heard of it. But if you want you can post a review of it if you want in the members Reviewssection of the forums.

Also welcome to Wiiwarewave.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Ever Played Knuckles Chaotix? Captaincanucksigcopy
Ulqiorrathegreat
Ulqiorrathegreat

October 17th 2011, 5:01 pm
It was okay I guess Neutral
Welcome to Wiiwarewave Wink

December 23rd 2011, 7:05 pm
I don't think I've ever heard about the game. What's it like? Is it different from other Sonic games? If so how? Sorry for all these questions lol.
Marth
Marth

January 21st 2012, 11:58 pm
I've always wanted to try this game, but I could never justify buying a 32X it make it happen. I've been waiting for a Sonic Collection to include it, but maybe I'll just buy it soon.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)