Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Aura of Worlds (Switch eShop)Yesterday at 9:20 pmAmufungalHow I’m feeling right now…Yesterday at 11:33 amRyanNerdyGamerReview: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)October 20th 2024, 10:32 pmNeptunePS5 Pro Too Expensive?October 20th 2024, 10:31 pmNeptuneReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)October 20th 2024, 10:24 pmNeptune
Go down
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

Do you plan on buying Salotorobo later this month? Empty Do you plan on buying Salotorobo later this month?

September 14th 2011, 2:48 pm
It's my most anticipated DS game,besides Kirby Mass Attack and I plan on buying it day one Exclamation
How about you Question
Warlock in love
Warlock in love

Do you plan on buying Salotorobo later this month? Empty Re: Do you plan on buying Salotorobo later this month?

September 14th 2011, 3:13 pm
I already beat a while ago Razz

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)