Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouYesterday at 2:54 amRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 2:53 amRyanNerdyGamerSwitch 2 before TGS?September 5th 2024, 9:17 pmKeAfan7The video games alphabetSeptember 5th 2024, 9:13 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?September 5th 2024, 9:10 pmKeAfan7
Go down
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

Megaman Legends (n64) questions Empty Megaman Legends (n64) questions

July 24th 2011, 1:05 pm
Is megaman legends for the nintendo 64 a good game like I've heard,also how does the gameplay differ from the original megaman and megaman x series Question
Jnes5
Jnes5

Megaman Legends (n64) questions Empty Re: Megaman Legends (n64) questions

July 24th 2011, 1:17 pm
For me, the game is pretty good and the gameplay is VERY different from the other megaman games since it's a sandbox game, meaning you can go anywhere, and the whole game basically focuses on a plot rather than the whole "defeat boss, receive powerup" found in the original megaman games.

However the controls are the most controversial thing, since a lot of people think thst they are bad but for a lot of people they think of the same but then they say that later on they got used to them.

So it depends on you really but as for me, as I've said the game was pretty good.

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
captainamerica
captainamerica

Megaman Legends (n64) questions Empty Re: Megaman Legends (n64) questions

July 24th 2011, 2:50 pm
It's a great game really,my only gripe are the controls which aren't too bad imho Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)