Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)October 13th 2024, 10:54 amUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: RPG Maker With (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:31 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:29 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaHow I’m feeling right now…October 7th 2024, 1:25 pmRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)October 7th 2024, 1:22 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Time To Break Out Some Root Beer To Celebrate!

photo 049b1d10-eb55-46f1-a575-94b5eb353048_zpsd784a670.jpg

WiiWareWave might only have less than 300 members, but the sheer amount of visitors we get each year is staggering and as a result we are the most popular video game website hosted by Forumotion! We just received another free year for our custom domain and according to several website activity ranking websites we were the 99th most visited website in the video game genre globally this year and we still have nearly two months left in the year!

To put it into perspective WiiWareWave has had nearly 1,000,000 unique visitors this year alone, "7,500,000 lifetime unique visitors" so our site is very known, now all we have to do is convince even just a fraction of those visitors to join and we could become one of the largest video game media websites on the web!

Be sure to tell us what you think about this accomplishment as well as what you think about our website itself in our comments below!

WiiWareWave Was The Most Popular Video Game Website Hosted By Forumotion For The Third Consecutive Year!  19654

WiiWareWave Was The Most Popular Video Game Website Hosted By Forumotion For The Third Consecutive Year!  87457210

WiiWareWave Was The Most Popular Video Game Website Hosted By Forumotion For The Third Consecutive Year!  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Congratulations to the entire WiiWareWave staff! Smile
KingreX32
Wowsers thats amazing news. Great work to everyone who still contributes.
Clαππαd
Congratulations everyone it is such an honor to work for this website. Smile
PhoenixSage
RyanNerdyGamer
I'll say how I feel about WiiWareWave by making an anagram of WiiWareWave:

We rave...awiwi? Okay, that worked out better in my head. Neutral

What I'm trying to say is that I am happy to be a member of WiiWareWave. I even encouraged a friend to join! I hope WiiWareWave continues to be around for many years to come.

Now let's...PARTY! victory Shocked I lost Tanuki Mario Hyper sonic I\'m hiding 

[Turn down that loud music and stop munching snacks! I'm trying to play Donkey Kong Hockey here!]> Mad
Ms_Kinomoto
Um...congratulations. Smile
Tasuki
Congratulations everyone. This is such great news.
KeAfan7
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)