Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?September 10th 2024, 9:52 pmRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)September 9th 2024, 8:52 pmKokorOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 6th 2024, 2:54 amRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?September 6th 2024, 2:53 amRyanNerdyGamerSwitch 2 before TGS?September 5th 2024, 9:17 pmKeAfan7
Go down
Sakura chan
Sakura chan

Crimson Shroud Discussion Empty Crimson Shroud Discussion

December 13th 2012, 3:40 pm
What does everyone think about this Rpg?

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Crimson Shroud Discussion Empty Re: Crimson Shroud Discussion

December 13th 2012, 4:48 pm
I really like the premise behind the game's design. I'll probably download it with the money I had saved in my eShop account for Wario Land II. I surely won't be jumping into any other RPGs until I finish Xenoblade, though. I'm not too sure how much the younger generation would enjoy this game, because most of them have probably never seen or heard about a table-top RPG before. They disappeared completely, back when the flood of Dungeons & Dragons types of books were going out of style. So the younger generation may not be able to fully appreciate the game for what it is. I actually experienced a table-top RPG when I was a young teenager, and they had already fallen off the face of the earth. There may still be some extremely niche and under the radar demand for these types of boardgames. But I haven't seen one, since I was a young teenager. This is still a very unique and novel design for a modern day RPG.

Last edited by Nintenbro on December 13th 2012, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

December 13th 2012, 4:50 pm
It looks very fun! I love you
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

December 13th 2012, 6:41 pm
I just don't know guys, should I download Crimson Shroud or wait for Wario Land II? As much as I'm enjoying Wario Land, this is a difficult decision for me to make.

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

December 30th 2012, 2:28 pm
Never heard of this game what kind of game is this?

Crimson Shroud Discussion Star_o10
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

December 30th 2012, 3:05 pm
I've been following this game for some time. Although critics complain about the length of the game, I still think it looks like something that would be a great RPG title to add to the collection. All I need now is a 3DS.  Crimson Shroud Discussion 1625187496

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)