Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouYesterday at 2:54 amRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 2:53 amRyanNerdyGamerSwitch 2 before TGS?September 5th 2024, 9:17 pmKeAfan7The video games alphabetSeptember 5th 2024, 9:13 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?September 5th 2024, 9:10 pmKeAfan7
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
None of the publishers including SEGA, Microsoft or Sony wanted to fund or publish a sequel to critically acclaimed Bayonetta. Nintendo stepped up to fund and publish the project, and now "fans" are posting hate mail left, right and center.

Platinum Games, SEGA & Nintendo Bombarded With Hate Mail Over WiiU Exclusive Bayonetta 2 Bayonetta2

I guess this is how "real gamers" and so called "true & loyal fans" show their gratitude for a continuation in a series which was assumed dead due to lack of support from publishers. Bayonetta 2 wouldn't exist without Nintendo's support. Get over it people. Razz

Source: Click here

Comments

KingreX32
freaking people.i swear to god.
Tasuki
Honestly does anything besides the companies own IP like Mario, Zelda or Halo stay exclusive in this day and age? Today exclusive means that it will come out on one system first than six months to a year later it will come out on the other systems. Just look at NBA Jam and GoldenEye. Those were said to be Wii exclusives but now you can get them on PS3 and the Xbox 360. I am sure the same will be for Bayonetta 2
KokorOtaku
I find it sad they complain, without Nintendo it wouldn't exist
Grumblevolcano
Tasuki wrote:Honestly does anything besides the companies own IP like Mario, Zelda or Halo stay exclusive in this day and age? Today exclusive means that it will come out on one system first than six months to a year later it will come out on the other systems. Just look at NBA Jam and GoldenEye. Those were said to be Wii exclusives but now you can get them on PS3 and the Xbox 360. I am sure the same will be for Bayonetta 2

This case could be a different story if Nintendo had any part in developing the game, but even if this remains exclusive at least the game actually exists.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)