Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)October 13th 2024, 10:54 amUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: RPG Maker With (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:31 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:29 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaHow I’m feeling right now…October 7th 2024, 1:25 pmRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)October 7th 2024, 1:22 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! Wiiwar10

WiiWareWave turns one year old on March 16th, and in celebration we have decided to improve the appearance, and enhance the features our website offers! There are many more changes coming over the course of the next week, but these are the changes currently implemented!

The avatars are much larger in the blog posts now.

The forum has a sleek design, and rounded edges on Chrome, and Firefox browsers, but sadly is still boxxy looking on the Wii browser, and most versions of Internet Explorer.

We upgraded our recent posts module to a newer version of the official PHPBB recent topics forum module often seen on v-bulletin websites!

Somewhat rounded edges on avatar pics, but only on mobile devices?! Neutral

The following feature was removed due to performance issues.

The Like/Dislike buttons were removed, because they were bogging the site down, but we are currently trying to find a CSS solution!

Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! 19654

Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! 87457210

Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ms_Kinomoto
Um....now WiiWareWave looks pretty on Chrome but ugly on Wii Shocked
Um....happy birthday to this fun site Smile
Otaku
I hope this cool site has many more anniversaries Very Happy
I only have internet explorer so the site looks like a bunch of boxes but strangely it still looks better imo Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! 631737971
Aqua Cherry Blossom
My favorite new feature is the twitter feed that was not mentioned lol. Fantastic work staff WiiWareWave looks like a custom website now. Smile
Staroceancrazy
Has it already been a year? Surprised
Happy first WiiWareWave Very Happy
I remember when I first joined during the webs.com days I thought this site didn't stand a chance but I was wrong BIG TIME Very Happy
WiiWareWave just keeps getting bigger and better! king
XenobladeYuki
The changes are good, oh and happy anniversary to WWW. Very Happy
KeAfan7
Thank you for your kind responses everyone. Wink
OgreTheShrek
I thought that I clicked a false link when I first came to the homepage Surprised I think WiiWarewave is one of the best looking gaming sites with this update. Changes Coming Just in Time For WiiWareWave's One Year Anniversary! 631737971
ZezHylia
I don't have Chrome D: but I do like the larger avatar images in the blogs and you cant beat a twitter feed. Very Happy
pinkiepie
Yey! Awesome! I use Chrome and the site is ok... bu6t the replies under the posts are smaller then the first reply... hmmm...
ZezHylia
It still sounds like it is less square which would be nice on my browser D:
Marioman18
The site looks gorgeous on Chrome!
@Staff Good job keeping this site going for an entire year! victory
KingreX32
Man Ive been waiting for this day. I had No doubt that Wiiwarewave whould make it this far.
Amufungal
Happy anniversary Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)