Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)October 13th 2024, 10:54 amUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: RPG Maker With (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:31 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:29 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaHow I’m feeling right now…October 7th 2024, 1:25 pmRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)October 7th 2024, 1:22 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Posted by: Jorge B

Sakurai Begins Work on New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Untitled-4

The face and leader behind the Super Smash Bros franchise, Masahiro Sakurai, has started his research on the new games.

Announced for both 3DS and Wii U last year, the much loved blend of Nintendo characters in the fighting ring has been put neatly to one side in favour of finishing Kid Icarus: Uprising.

With Sakurai's team completing their efforts on the 3DS action epic, time has finally come to ponder how to build on the success of the previous Super Smash Bros games.

Sakurai tweeted earlier today that as part of the preliminary work into the new games, he's been browsing the meaty Smash Bros Dojo website. The page, previously available in multiple languages, once hosted a tonne of daily information, videos and teasers to build hype for the eventual release of Brawl on the Wii.

"However, what's the word... it's tremendous. How did we make this?"

So Sakurai, his team will now seek out other developers to help put together two new Smash Bros projects, each with the different hardware in mind. Exciting times!

What would you like to see in the next installments for 3DS and Wii U? How should Nintendo improve on the format defined in Brawl and Melee?

Source

Although I suck at Smash Bros im still looking forward to this game.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Sakurai Begins Work on New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Chrono_Cross
February 23rd 2012, 1:59 pmChrono_Cross
This will be awesome. Take your time Sakurai. It's on me. Very Happy
KingreX32
Im looking forward to this also.
Marth
Sounds like we won't be seeing this until like 2016, but I'm cool with waiting.

I just hope we get to see one of those trailers like the first trailer for Brawl. It showed the evolution of the characters and the reveal of Snake. So much hype. Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)