Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouYesterday at 2:54 amRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 2:53 amRyanNerdyGamerSwitch 2 before TGS?September 5th 2024, 9:17 pmKeAfan7The video games alphabetSeptember 5th 2024, 9:13 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?September 5th 2024, 9:10 pmKeAfan7

Total Votes : 5          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. 100911_rg_AngryBirdsIRL_01

Get this! Colorful chicks were spotted being sold on a streetside venue in the Phillipeans, and because of their similarities to Angry Birds children in the area thought they were stuffed toys, so they were being rough and abusive towards the chicks.

Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. Com.rovio_.angrybirds_icon

This isn't the only reason why animal rights activists are upset. Apparently the vendors soaked the chicks in food coloring to give them their vibrant colors.
What are your thoughts about this video game related animal rights news?

Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. 19654

Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. 87457210

Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marth
I was sympathetic towards the vendors...until I read that they dyed the chicks.
RoryLee
I'm with Yoshi on this one. The animal activists are in the right on this one. The story makes me a little confused.....the children thought they were stuffed animals? Either these kids are really dumb, or they are just cruel.
KingreX32
Im sorry I laughed at this one. I know I know....im a jerk
Supertimbros
February 9th 2012, 2:59 pmSupertimbros
How could those kids not realise those were not toys? confused
KingreX32
LOLZ!!!!!!
The birds must have been moving around.
MetroidBlaster
February 9th 2012, 4:16 pmMetroidBlaster
Wow if the kids don't know the difference between stuffed toys and animals I feel sorry for them. Real Life Angry Birds Have Animal Rights Groups Upset. 1625187496
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)