Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)October 13th 2024, 10:54 amUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: RPG Maker With (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:31 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)October 12th 2024, 9:29 pmUmbrellaGirlLunaHow I’m feeling right now…October 7th 2024, 1:25 pmRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)October 7th 2024, 1:22 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Ganondorfthewicked
Ganondorfthewicked

Recommended 3DS VC titles Empty Recommended 3DS VC titles

October 4th 2011, 4:54 pm
well, it would be nice if anyone could recommend 3DS VC titles for me and for the others too.
What 3DS VC titles I own:
■Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening.
■Game and watch Gallery

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Recommended 3DS VC titles Empty Re: Recommended 3DS VC titles

October 4th 2011, 6:03 pm
Kirby's Dreamland!

October 4th 2011, 6:14 pm
Gargoyle's Quest
Marth
Marth

January 30th 2012, 1:53 am
Avenging Spirit - It's vaguely similar to Kirby in concept, but infinitely better than Dreamland in practice (in my opinion). There's significantly more challenge too, and it exudes personality.

Super Mario Land 2 - Ignore the original for its short length and bizarre physics, get this one. It's a Mario title that stands out from the other entries with its quirky enemies, many strange worlds, and the introduction of Wario. It's a bit on the easy side, but it will last longer than many other games on the 3DS Virtual Console.

January 30th 2012, 2:12 am
Metroid 2: Return of Samus - So far, this is the only Metroid title to display the full transistion of the Metroid's evolution cycle. It's slightly more linear than it's NES predecessor, but the level of exploration has been increased by Samus' ability to wall-climb by means of the newly added Spider Ball. Samus has also been granted the ability to Space Jump. Which also allows her to reach other inaccessible areas. Also unlike it's NES predecessor, Samus has the ability to jump in the morph ball form by means of the Spring Ball. I actually happen to favor this game over the NES original. The innovations that were implemented made this a more enjoyable experience, in my opinion.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)